About Me and Team Pink

My name is Danielle, I am a Director with Paparazzi Accessories and this is my team page! Team Pink! Home of the Pink Ladies!

This is my Paparazzi journey....

I remember seeing Paparazzi when it first started and feeling the buzz of all the cute $5 jewelry.  I had actually attended several separate parties and even hosted two of my own. At the time of my own party, I had shown interest in joining, but sadly, I lost contact with my consultant . Fast forward almost 2 years later. I was invited to a Paparazzi party on Facebook, and I knew, almost instantly, that Paparazzi was what I had been looking for! I had been looking for, and needed, a way to shift my focus and give me purpose outside of my normal routine. I could see the potential in Paparazzi and it excited me! Since joining, my only regret is that I waited as long as I did!

I never could have dreamed that joining a company like this could change my life, but it has! Paparazzi has built up my self esteem and helped me to feel good about myself! I feel good because I'm learning and growing as a person. I'm in control. I get to make the decisions. I am able to help provide for my family financially. I get to decide what schedule I'm going to keep, choose one that works into already busy life, and doesn't take away from what matters most in my life...my family! That's freedom I'm building; and it's Paparazzi helping me! This is WHY I Love Paparazzi

You will hear me say, time and time again, "I LOVE Paparazzi, and the only thing I love more than Paparazzi, is sharing it with other people!" I say it often, because it's the truth! When I have the right jewelry to complete an outfit, I feel good! It's amazing that $5 jewelry can do that...but it does! I love that I can make others feel good with a piece of $5 jewelry! I love to see the smiles on their faces when they put their new accessory on and feel good about themselves too! That is WHY I love to share Paparazzi!

I can't wait for you to discover all that Paparazzi has to offer as well. I can't wait to help you find that one accessory that makes YOU FEEL GOOD about yourself! I can't wait to give you the chance to take advantage of the same opportunities that I have had with Paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment