I'm Interested in Joining...Why Paparazzi?

I'm excited to share Paparazzi with you! I mean, where else can you make money AND have fun selling $5 accessories!

Paparazzi is a great home business to have. My only regret about joining Paparazzi is that I waited as long as I did! It's very much a part of my life and I am so excited about that!  Paparazzi has given me purpose outside my normal routine and helps me to provide for my family. I choose to work it like a business (not a hobby) and it has been a major blessing in my life. There are several members on my team who earn $500-$2000 each month in sales and commissions with Paparazzi. There are also many who do it just here and there and earn $100-$500 a month. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or a means to pay for the extras (dance lessons, karate lessons, vacations, or medical bills..you name it) YOU get to decide how much you want to earn.

Paparazzi is still very much at ground-level but it is EXPLODING! This is a perfect time to be part of Paparazzi. The jewelry fly's out of the corporate office. Being in a business with such a huge demand is amazing!

When you join Paparazzi, you will love:
*45% retail commission  ($2.25 for every piece sold)
*Everything is only $5 for the customer!!!!
*Your personal stash of jewelry only costs $2.75 per piece!!!!!
*Free back office
*FREE retail website for every consultant
*Customers can order online and corporate will ship directly to them.
*Order Individual pieces (both customers and consultants)
*Low Shipping (Under $100 is only $5.95 and over $100 is FREE)
*10% hostess benefits  (1 free piece for every 10 pieces ordered/sold)
*A compensation plan with ranks which will pay out good downline commission
*Optional Monthly Fashion Fix subscription
*Low starter kit costs ($99-$499)
*Great team support
*Friendships with people all over the country

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH PAPARAZZI?
There are 3 main ways to make money with Paparazzi.
1. RETAIL PROFIT - You earn a 45% commission on every piece of jewelry you sell. (That is $2.25 per piece sold)
2. TEAM COMMISSIONS - When you build a team, you earn between 5-10% commission from the team below you. I’d be happy to explain the compensation plan to you in more detail if you are interested.
3. TAXES – The government loves people who have home-based businesses so you get great deductions.  You actually get to keep most of what you make. It is possible to get back a couple thousand $$$ more back in taxes because you have a home-based business.  If you are married or have a second job, you may even be able to keep more of what he makes!  It's sweet!

WHY JOIN PAPARAZZI?
There are 5 reasons why joining Paparazzi rocks. I call it a no-brainer.
1. The product! Women love cute $5 jewelry. It sells itself. There is no pressure, no guilt and no remorse in buying it.   Cash and carry rocks at parties and events. Customers can try it on and take the product home that night.  (no waiting or deliveries).  Or customers can order online.  People will host parties because they know their friends will love it and buy it. We have products for little girls, tweens, teens, adults and grandmas and even a little for men:)  It is a great impulse buy!  Facebook parties rock with this product too!
2. The company is newer. There is a lot of opportunity to sell the product, host parties, grow a team and to build a business. It is not saturated. Most people have never heard of it and have never been to a party before:)
3. High commission. 45% commission on sales and more when building a team.
4. When you join this team, you get lots of support. We have Facebook groups, weekly phone trainings, blogs, document sharing, newsletters, challenges, incentives, phone opportunity nights and more.
5. AND if you don't want to "sell," you can join Paparazzi to get everything you want at wholesale prices.   That's right!  Every piece will only cost you $2.75.  Plus you can get inexpensive gifts for birthdays, babies and holidays!!!  Let your friends and family buy some of your jewelry and pay for your $5 habit:)  There is an awesome monthly “Fashion Fix” optional autoship that you would love!!!!

WAYS TO SELL PAPARAZZI
Online
Home boutiques
Facebook parties
Basket parties
Work/office parties
Events, celebrations, fairs, Festivals, etc.
Trunk parties
Fundraisers
Retail stores
Out of your home
Trade
Garage Sales
Wearing it - Don't be surprised when people want to buy it right off your body
Carrying it around in your purse and more.

I figure I make between $20-40 an hour with Paparazzi. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It just depends on different factors and your hostesses.

GETTING STARTED
The best way to get started is to buy a home party kit. It comes with almost everything you need to do a party.   There are 3 kits.

Large Home Party Kit has 200 pieces of accessories. It costs $499 and comes with $1000 in product, some displays, starter materials and a CONVENTION TICKET ($199 value).  This package is valued at over $1200.

Small Home Party Kit has 120 pieces.  It costs $299 and comes with $600 in product, some displays and starter materials.

Preview Pack has 35 pieces.  It costs $99 and comes with $175 in product, a display and starter materials.

There are benefits to buying the biggest kit. The more pieces you have, the more your customers will buy and the more interest you will have.  It costs $499 and will last 1-3 parties.   Most people do one party and have to reorder because they sell so much. AND you get a free ticket to the biggest party of the year - convention!  BUT, if you don't have that much money, you can start with whatever size works best for you!

One thing I love about Paparazzi is that it is cash and carry. So when I do a party, event or carry it in a store, the customer buys what they want and takes it home with them that night.   They can actually try it on and feel it!!!!  It makes the customer happy to take their pieces home that night. With Facebook parties, they see what they want, order it and get a surprise in the mail.  That sets us apart from most direct sales businesses.  Instead of constantly buying catalogs, you buy inventory that has value and you can resell it.

SUPPORT 
You can see some of the support offered on my team. I try to support my team as best I can and I have a blog you can check out - Team Pink Ladies.  There are also additional resources available to you through my own sponsor and upline.  You can also see my FREE replicated site provided by the company My Paparazzi Website.  This is what YOUR Free website will look like also!

I would love to help you get started in Paparazzi.   I have women from all across the US on my team who I sponsor and teach how to be a consultant. I have lots of information and resources available to you (more than you may want:). This is only part of it.  There are trainings available on Youtube so you can learn some of my tricks and how I have been successful.   At anytime, you and your team members can watch them.


Now you can see..Why NOT Paparazzi?


Want to know more? Email me at: prettyinpinkpaparazzi@gmail.com
OR you are welcome to browse my blog.


In the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment